KD Strategies uses the 5 Steps to Financial Freedom as an overall financial strategy for our clients based on these key principles. We also provide specific strategies to meet your individual needs and goals.
Summary of the 5 Steps:
- Step 1: Develop a Closed Circle: Have you answered the question, how much is enough? Have you broken down your obligations, necessities and wants? After we help you close your circle, the overflow can be used to eliminate debt, invest, give and plan for future generations.
- Step 2: Eliminate Bad Debt: Let us show you how to eliminate your bad debt, such as credit cards, loans and mortgages. You must look at arranging your financial affairs in a way that minimizes interest payable. Stop paying high interest!
- Step 3: Legally Minimize Taxes: You need an expert to maximize your deductions and credits on your income tax return. There are numerous ways to save taxes. Also, some of our programs allow you to save lives around the world through humanitarian efforts while saving taxes! Come and meet with us to learn about various ways to save taxes!
- Step 4: Accumulate Wealth and Increase Passive Cash Flow: Let us show you how to make money your slave and put it to work, increasing your passive cash flow and allowing it to generate wealth for you. Once money is not an issue and you are freed from the pursuit of it, then you will be enabled to fulfill your purpose in life.
- Step 5: Wealth Preservation: In this last step, you will learn how to protect and multiply your wealth. We will also help you pass this on to the next generations. Don’t allow everything you have worked for to be eroded by tax and liabilities. Let us show you how to protect your assets through insurance, estate planning and structuring.
Contact us for more information on our 5 Steps to Financial Freedom. Financial freedom is possible!