Do you know what tax slips you need to file your tax return? https://t.co/AipuA3S9hv
Simple and easy ways to save money on your energy bill, Part 2in Media Centre
1. Switch to LED lights. They are a bit more expensive but it is a great investment in the long run as you will save a lot of money on your energy bills. The lifespan of an LED light bulb is about 25 years compared to halogen which has about a 3-year lifespan and incandescent which has only about 1-year lifespan. In terms of annual energy cost, an LED lightbulb costs only $1.5 a year, a halogen lightbulb costs $4.25 a year and an incandescent lightbulb costs $5.75 a year https://www.efficiencyalberta.ca.)
2. If you find yourself running your clothes dryer twice to get everything dried, you may need to have it checked and cleaned. You will need to get your dryer vent cleaned to ensure that your dryer is running efficiently.
3. Use the microwave or toaster oven instead of your oven. It is faster, more convenient and more energy efficient.
4. Replace your outdoor lights with solar lights to reduce energy costs.
5. Toss a dry towel in the dryer to reduce drying times. The less you use the dryer, the less it will cost you.