Gathering your Tax Documents: Tax Slips

At this time of the year, you will start receiving some of the documents you will need to file your income tax return. It is important that you ensure that you have complete documents before completing and filing your return.

If you were employed or had an investment in 2019, your employer, financial institution or investment company will send you statements referred to as slips such as:
- T3 Statement of Trust Income Allocation and Designations
- T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T5 Statement of Investment Income

Your T4 slip are due to be sent out to you by the end of February while your T3 and T5013 are due to be sent by end of March.

If you don’t receive your tax slips on time, you can ask the issuer for a copy. You can also get copies of your tax slips by logging into the CRA’s My Account service.

When to file your taxes
Important Dates you need to know this tax season

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to

The KD Blog