Did you know CRA has a mobile web app?
CRA’s mobile web app is called MyCRA and can be accessed from any mobile device. MyCRA can be used to securely access key portions of your tax information and pay your balance owing.
So what key portions of your tax information can you view using MyCRA? Using MyCRA, you can view:
- Your account balance
- Mail from the CRA
- Your notice of assessment
- Your return status
- Your benefits and credits
- Your TFSA and RRSP contribution limits
- Home Buyers’ Plan buy back amounts
Aside from being able to view these information, using MyCRA, you can also:
- Pay your tax balance owing
- Manage your contact information
- Manage your direct deposit
- Request proof of income
Note that when using MyCRA app, you may be using your mobile data so your carrier’s data charges may apply.