Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in student
Are you an international student studying in Canada? If yes, you may be required to file a Canadian income tax return. Before doing so, you will have to determine your residency status to know how you will be taxed in Canada. For income tax purposes, international students studying in Canada are considered to be one of the following types of residents: - Resident (includes students who reside in Canada only part of the year): if you establish significant residential ties with Canada;- Non-resident: if you do not establish significant residential ties with Canada and you stay in Canada for less than...
Continue reading
Rate this blog entry:

If you have a question about one of our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please Enter Your Name
Please Enter A Valid Email
Please Enter Your Phone Number
Please select your preferred method of contact.
Refresh Please letters shown!

KD Professional Services
Monday-Friday 9am- 5pm
102, 221 18th Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6J5


Read our Tweets