Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in resolve CRA issues
There are some instances when you, as a taxpayer, need someone to help in resolving some issues with the CRA. And since an individual’s tax information is confidential, the CRA will need your authorization to deal with another person who would act as your representative. A representative is a person or business that you authorize to deal with the CRA for you. This person can be your spouse, a family member or your accountant. You can check if you already have representatives listed on your file and what they are allowed to do on your behalf by calling the CRA at...
Continue reading
Rate this blog entry:

If you have a question about one of our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please Enter Your Name
Please Enter A Valid Email
Please Enter Your Phone Number
Please select your preferred method of contact.
Refresh Please letters shown!

KD Professional Services
Monday-Friday 9am- 5pm
102, 221 18th Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6J5


Read our Tweets