So the CRA has reviewed your tax return, do you know what happens after? Read our blog today to know all about what… https://t.co/Tc5VRhDPS4
Paying off your credit cards? Here’s what you can doin KD Educational Corp.
Are you one of the many Canadians who have credit card debt? Are you having problems paying them off?
Here are a few tips on what you can do to pay off multiple credit cards faster:
1. List outstanding credit card balances.
2. Divide each balance by the minimum payment required.
3. Do this for all your credit cards.
4. List them in order of number of payments from lowest to highest.
5. Apply your extra $10 a day to the one of the least amount of payments.
It is important to be diligent and patient when paying off your credit card debts. There are many other ways to eliminate bad debts such as these. Let KD help you! Contact us today!
- Reported Clawbacks on the Disability Tax Credit
- Extended Parental Leave and other new benefits Sta...