18 months an option for mat leave, but be prepared for lower weekly benefits https://t.co/SJ4APhXdNf
CRA announces service improvements for small and medium businessesin Canadian Government News and Updates
Here are the top 10 service improvements for businesses:
1. Receive a CRA security code by email.
2. Call a new dedicated telephone service for tax preparers that helps with more complex technical issues.
3. Request a Liaison Office visit.
4. Provide T4 information slips to their employees in electronic format (certain conditions apply).
5. Use T2 Auto-fill through commercial software.
6. Create their own filing and balance confirmation letters online
7. View short “how-to” videos that explain the services on My Business Account.
8. Experience telephone service improvements from CRA.
9. Share feedback about their audit experience in a new post-audit survey.
10. Have their objections resolved faster.
Hopefully, we see great results soon! Remember, if you need help in dealing with a tax issue or dealing with the CRA, you can always call KD! We will be happy to lend a hand!
- Getting Started: What you need to know when start...
- What you need to know about Child Care Expenses, p...